FOM Ads II

who AM i???

10:45 PM | 4 Comments

It's been years in the making
In my skin I am shaking from the cold
I am tired from the taking
And my heart it won't stop breaking and I know...
Moving forward can't be this hard

I'm still trying to find out
Who I am on my own
I had you right beside me
But now you're gone and I know
That when the room clears I'm still here
Who am I when I'm alone?

They say time is a healer
But it's more like a concealer for a scar
'Cause it never really leaves us
But it can always find us where we are
Who thought it could ever be so hard?

There's so much I should have said when time was wearing thin
You're not here but someday I know I'll see you again

4 Komentar:

deqyalalink in-situ said...

ee jht nye kau letak untie leha !

nani syafiqah said...

carlos
ko wat sendiri??
mak aii
maksod mndalam
ad mslh ker ko ni

LoSyafYu said...

ha3~
xbley ke mkck???


ha3~
ne ad ak wat..,
lagu nie..,
wat jiwa cool..,

zurinagaffar said...

haha....gle toh carlos...jiwe racau~

Post a Comment

Komentar

About